COURSE OVERVIEW I Canadian Hazard Communication
Canadian Hazard Communication is a one-day course that provides regulatory professionals with an understanding of the regulatory framework for hazard communication in Canada, and how Canada’s GHS implementation varies from the Purple Book and the US implementation.
- Latest developments in Canadian regulations
- Interaction between regulations
- Upcoming compliance deadlines
- Important definitions
- Safety Data Sheets
- Physical Hazard Classes
- Health Hazard Classes
- Related Amendments
- Classification criteria
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Confidential Business Information
Additional Canadian Regulations
- Chemical Notification/Registration
- Domestic Substances List
- Non-Domestic Substances List
Canadian Consumer Product Labelling
- Required Content
- Format/Language Requirements
An understanding of GHS classification and Safety Data Sheets is helpful but not required.
Training courses are primarily at our Pittsburgh, PA training facility and a few other locations around the US and EU. Some of our courses are online, as are an evolving list of webinars. Any of our courses can be also be scheduled privately for your company.