Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of CHemicals (REACH)
Legislation and Official Guidance
- Text of the REACH Regulation
- Related REACH Legislation
- This Regulation contains the Classification, Labeling and Packaging requirements for all hazardous products sold in the EU.
- Registration fees and charges payable to the ECHA
- Fees and charges payable to the ECHA (Proposals for Harmonized C&L – Use of alternative chemical names)
- This Regulation lays down the test methods to be applied for REACH purposes.
- The objective of these documents is to facilitate the implementation of REACH by describing good practice on how to fulfill the obligations.
- Implementation of the REACH Regulation into the field of worker protection including SDSs
Papers and Information leaflets
- Downstream users, are your uses covered?
- Information Leaflet No.13 – REACH and Safety Data Sheets
- To fill data gap by read-across and trend analysis
- To group chemicals into categories
- To access libraries of QSAR models
- Information on the OECD Cooperative Chemicals Assessment Programme (including former programme on High Production Volume (HPV) chemicals)
Exposure Estimating Tools
To request a quote for our REACH services, please complete the REACH Quote Request form.