The LOLI Database offers extensive Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling (GHS) related regulatory data in a variety of categories and data types.
You can view a presentation on how to use LOLI Data to aid in GHS compliance at ChemADVISORTV.
Published GHS Classifications
GHS substance classifications determined by the regulatory authorities. For example:
- Australia (NICNAS)
- European Union (Annex VI of the EU regulation 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging)
- Indonesia (Ministry of Industry)
- Japan (National Institute of Technology and Evaluation)
- Korea (Ministry of Labor and National Emergency Management)
- New Zealand (Environmental Risk Management Authority)
- Taiwan (Council of Labor Affairs)
In addition to presenting GHS data true to the format of the publishing agency, ChemADVISOR also provides a GHS standardized view. This view provides a set of consistent fields and formats for each GHS classification across all countries and regions.
The LOLI Database also provides useful information for conducting GHS classifications:
- Eco-toxicological data such as acute toxicity to freshwater fish
- Physical and chemical properties such as Bio Concentration Factor (BCF) data
- Toxicological data such as acute oral toxicity
The worldwide GHS implementation process is ongoing and dynamic. In order to stay on top of these changes, you will need to have a tool like the LOLI Database at your fingertips. The LOLI Database is updated constantly and our LOLI Desktop application allows you to update your database every week.