Request a free trial for ChemADVISOR Navigator today! Send an email to email@example.com.
ChemADVISOR Navigator summarizes the main chemical regulatory requirements for 49 countries. Country summaries are authored and updated by ChemADVISOR regulatory specialists whose primary responsibility is the broad range monitoring and reporting for regulations in the given country. The product includes the chemical regulatory requirements of today’s largest and most important economies. ChemADVISOR Navigator serves as a useful reference tool for anyone operating in the chemical regulatory environment, and it helps to put the content of ChemADVISOR’s LOLI Database into context.
The summaries include the background information to introduce you to the legislative framework within each country or region, the main bodies in charge of legislation related to chemical regulation and links to the gazette or register published by the country or region.
For each country, there is content for:
- Inventories, and requirements pertaining to them;
- Registration and notification requirements for the substances in chemical products or specific product types (currently covers biocides and plant protection products);
- Permits and licenses for the products or substances;
- Restrictions or prohibitions on use or import of certain substances;
- Hazard communication including requirements for Safety Data Sheets, GHS implementation status or other classification regulation and labeling requirements;
- Occupational Exposure Limits.
Navigator can also provide a preview of what is to come regarding new regulations, or amendments to existing chemical regulations. The product is updated at a minimum of every six months, and includes tools to examine how information has changed over time.
- United States
- South Africa
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- European Union
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates