This one-day course is designed to provide experienced hazard communication professionals with information on hazard communication requirements for countries in the Americas and Africa. Specifically covered for each country are:
- The applicable regulatory framework
- Identification of any relevant standards or guidelines pertaining to hazard communication
- Classification scheme (criteria or list based)
- Labelling requirements
- (M)SDS/SDS/CDS requirements
- Confidentiality provisions
The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) will be described and its impact on country hazard communication requirements will be discussed. The course concludes with an interactive discussion on implementation challenges and suggestions.
This course covers hazard communication requirements for industrial products in the North America and Latin/South American regions.
- GHS Overview
- North America Regional Discussion of Hazard Communication Requirements
- United States
- Latin/South America Regional Discussion of Hazard Communication Requirements
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- French Guyana
- Africa/Middle East Regional Discussion of Hazard Communication Requirements
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Syrian Arab Republic
This course is designed for people who are already familiar with OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard or people who have completed ChemADVISOR’s US Hazard Communication Essentials Course.
This course qualifies for recertification points for both ABIH and CHMMs. Contact the training coordinator at email@example.com for more information.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Event Dates||Location *||Event Registration|
|To Be Determined||Your Facility||Request Form|
- Unless otherwise stated, all full day courses run from 8:30 am – 4:30pm. Half day courses will run from 8:30 am – noon.
- Upon registration for a full day course you will be sent a welcome packet including hotel recommendations and directions.
- All slides, handouts and manuals are included in the course price where applicable.
- Lunch during full day courses is included.
- All travel expenses to and from the ChemADVISOR facilities, including hotel expenses, are not included in the course price.
- Payment is due in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Click here regarding pricing for this or any of our other courses.
- For more training information email firstname.lastname@example.org
14 days prior to start of course - Full refund
7 days prior to start of course - 50% refund
Less than 7 days - no refund
ChemADVISOR reserves the right to reschedule training up to two weeks prior to the scheduled course start date.