ChemADVISOR Training Courses
ChemADVISOR offers individual training courses as well as multi-course training tracks. Each track provides students with a thorough coverage of environmental, health, safety and transportation issues in a given region. A special certification will be made available for students who complete a given track within a 24 month period, and training discounts can be applied to students who sign up for an entire set of courses in one of these concentrations.
United States Regulatory Training Track
United States Regulatory Training Track Advanced
International Regulations Training Track
International Regulations Training Track Advanced
Transportation Regulations Training Track
Transportation Regulations Training Track Advanced
Online (non-track) Courses
These courses are offered to individuals or small groups at your company's facility or at several locations around the country. Students will be able to take full advantage of our many computerized resources, software products, and our experienced staff of instructors.
Click here for the form (.doc) to provide feedback on previous training
- All full day courses run from 8:30 am – 4:30pm. Half day courses will run from 8:30 am – noon.
- All slides, handouts and manuals are included in the course price where applicable.
- Lunch during full day courses is included.
- All travel expenses to and from the ChemADVISOR facilities, including hotel expenses,are not included in the course price.
- Payment is due in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Click here regarding pricing for this or any of our other courses.
- For more training information:
14 days prior to start of course - Full refund
7 days prior to start of course - 50% refund
Less than 7 days - no refund
ChemADVISOR reserves the right to reschedule training up to two weeks prior to the scheduled course start date.