Label Preparation Services can include statements to comply with:
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- ANSI Z129.1 Precautionary Labeling Guidelines
- Consumer Product Regulations (16 CFR 1500)
- State Right to Know regulations
- International Labeling Regulations, such as Europe and Canada
- United States and International Transportation Labeling Requirements
ChemADVISOR can provide your company with the appropriate precautionary and regulatory label statements for your products to comply with various domestic and international standards. Our label statements are prepared by our experienced technical staff and can be provided in various formats. ChemADVISOR can also review your existing labels to determine compliance.