Your customers are asking you “Are you in compliance with REACH and CLP?”
ChemADVISOR can provide you with the proof to answer “Yes!”
Our Compliance Assurance services will ensure that your existing compliance management systems have fully taken REACH and CLP requirements into account. Our auditors will review:
- Your product/substance portfolio that is subject to REACH & CLP
- Your actions to date, including:
- Pre-Registration/Late Pre-registration
- C&L Notification
- Substance in Article Notification
- SIEF Activity
- Communication within your supply chain
- Current Product and/or Substance E.U. Classification & Labelling
- Current E.U. Safety Data Sheets for your products/substances
Based on a detailed review of these actions, we will provide you with a written report, indicating:
- Where you have already met your requirements under REACH & CLP
- What your pending requirements are
- Where you may be out of compliance, and a path forward to get into compliance
The audits would be done either on site or via telephone/video conferencing, and your personnel would work side by side with our experts in this effort. After the audit is completed, ChemADVISOR can also provide regular reminders as relevant deadlines approach.
The Audit service is for companies involved in REACH and CLP, and includes manufacturers, importers, distributors, and downstream users.
ChemADVISOR’s REACH & CLP Audit Service will support you in your preparations for inspections by E.U. Enforcement officers.
REACH and CLP enforcement legislation is in force and inspection visits have been started already by ECHA (European Chemicals Agency) and the E.U. Member State Competent Authorities.