Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of CHemicals (REACH)
Legislation and Official Guidance
- Text of the REACH Regulation
- Related REACH Legislation
- This Regulation contains the Classification, Labeling and Packaging requirements for all hazardous products sold in the EU.
Fees Regulation (REACH Registration related)
- Registration fees and charges payable to the ECHA
Fees Regulation (CLP related)
- Fees and charges payable to the ECHA (Proposals for Harmonized C&L – Use of alternative chemical names)
Test Methods Regulation
- This Regulation lays down the test methods to be applied for REACH purposes.
ECHA Guidance Documents
- The objective of these documents is to facilitate the implementation of REACH by describing good practice on how to fulfill the obligations.
ECHA Help Documents
ECHA SIEF website
List of Registered Substances
List of substances identified for registration in 2010
List of Pre-registered Substances
Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern for Authorisation
Registry of intentions for Annex XV dossiers
Proposals for harmonized Classification & Labelling
ECHA Classification & Labelling Inventory
Restrictions under REACH
ECHA Board of Appeal
Guideline LV51 LASI (German)
- Implementation of the REACH Regulation into the field of worker protection including SDSs
Papers and Information leaflets
Directors’ Contact Group Paper (EU Commission, ECHA and Industry Associations)
- Downstream users, are your uses covered?
UK REACH Competent Authority
- Information Leaflet No.13 – REACH and Safety Data Sheets
- To fill data gap by read-across and trend analysis
- To group chemicals into categories
- To access libraries of QSAR models
OECD Cooperative Chemicals Assessment Programme
- Information on the OECD Cooperative Chemicals Assessment Programme (including former programme on High Production Volume (HPV) chemicals)
Exposure Estimating Tools
To request a quote for our REACH services, please complete the REACH Quote Request form.