The LOLI Database offers extensive Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling (GHS) related regulatory data in a variety of categories and data types.
You can view a presentation on how to use LOLI Data to aid in GHS compliance at ChemADVISORTV.
Published GHS Classifications
GHS substance classifications determined by the regulatory authorities. For example:
- Australia (NICNAS)
- European Union (Annex VI of the EU regulation 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging)
- Indonesia (Ministry of Industry)
- Japan (National Institute of Technology and Evaluation)
- Korea (Ministry of Labor and National Emergency Management)
- New Zealand (Environmental Risk Management Authority)
- Taiwan (Council of Labor Affairs)
In addition to presenting GHS data true to the format of the publishing agency, ChemADVISOR also provides a GHS standardized view. This view provides a set of consistent fields and formats for each GHS classification across all countries and regions.
The LOLI Database also provides useful information for conducting GHS classifications:
- Eco-toxicological data such as acute toxicity to freshwater fish
- Physical and chemical properties such as Bio Concentration Factor (BCF) data
- Toxicological data such as acute oral toxicity
The worldwide GHS implementation process is ongoing and dynamic. In order to stay on top of these changes, you will need to have a tool like the LOLI Database at your fingertips. The LOLI Database is updated constantly and our LOLI Desktop application allows you to update your database every week.
Click Here for more information on the LOLI Regulatory Database