ChemADVISOR is excited to announce our 2012 Environmental, Health, Safety & Transportation Seminars in Europe!
The ChemADVISOR EHS&T seminars are planned for:
- Brussels, Belgium, on April 23
- Mannheim, Germany, on April 25
- Prague, Czech Republic, on April 27
These events will build on the strong response to our successful Environmental, Health, Safety & Transportation Seminars held in 2011. We will offer sessions on the following important topics at each location:
- OSHA’s anticipated adoption of GHS in the United States
- EHS in Brazil
- The Chinese Regulatory Environment
- Important Updates in Japanese RegulationsvChemADVISOR Software Solutions
- International Support of the Globally Harmonized System
Registration will begin at 8:30 AM and the sessions will start at 9:00 AM local time. There is no fee to attend the event, but space is limited! Refreshments and a catered lunch will be provided. The sessions will be conducted in English.
In order to express your interest in attending the event, please send the following information to
- Phone Number
- Location: (Brussels, Mannheim, Prague)
Once your registration has been accepted, we will send an e-mail including information about the venue. Also, let us know if you would like additional information on hotels or other travel arrangements. For more information about the seminars, feel free to contact us at +1 412-847-2000 or +32 (0) 672 1507.
If you unable to join us at these locations, but are interested in the event, please suggest some other locations that may work for you. Also, feel free to forward this invitation on to any colleagues who may be interested.
We look forward to seeing you at a seminar!