The Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of CHemicals (REACH) IUCLID5 User Training Course is designed to equip industry professionals with the tools necessary to navigate and employ IUCLID5 for the preparation of substance datasets and REACH dossiers. Considerable attention in the course is given to the correlation of data requirements with technical guidance and IUCLID5 capability. With a primary focus on REACH Registration, upon completion of the course, attendees should be able to not only competently approach IUCLID5’s administrative functions but also generate substance datasets for the purpose of creating registration dossiers.
While not required, it is strongly suggested that registrants of this course attend REACH Essentials and REACH: Practical Implementation, as these courses compliment and introduce much of the information covered in the IUCLID5 User Training Course.
- Purpose of software
- Legal entities and legal entity sites
- Administrative functions
- EC inventory and reference substances
- Creating a substance
- Creating substance information
- Using “Mode selector” filters
- The information tab
- Correlating IU5 content to regulatory requirements:
- Chapters 1-3: General information, C&L and Manufacture, use and exposure
- Chapter 4: Physical and chemical properties
- Chapter 5: Environmental fate and pathways
- Chapter 6: Ecotoxicological information
- Chapter 7: Toxicological information
- Chapter 8: Analytical methods
- Chapter 11: Guidance on safe use
- Chapter 12: Literature search
- Chapter 13: Assessment reports
- Fields and functions not related to REACH registration requirements
- Importing data
- Migrating data
- Using templates
- Using categories
- Creating a dossier
- Validating data
- Submitting data
- Using other mode filters in compiling substance information
- Application for Authorisation
- Downstream user report
- C&L notification
- Filters not related to REACH
- Notebook with the following requirements:
- Linux or Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4+, XP, or Vista:
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 or later
- Antivirus software with current definitions
- Local Area Network (LAN) connectivity
This course is designed for people who are already familiar with REACH or people who have completed ChemADVISOR’s REACH Essentials Course.
This course is worth 1.09 Industrial Hygiene CM Points
- 2009 (Approval #: 09-632)
- 2010 (Approval #: 10-461)
- 2011 (Approval #: 10-3882)
Upcoming Course Dates
To request a quote for on-site REACH training, please complete the REACH Quote Request form.
* - Location link contains directions/accommodation information
- All full day courses run from 8:30 am – 4:30pm. Half day courses will run from 8:30 am – noon.
- All slides, handouts and manuals are included in the course price where applicable.
- Lunch during full day courses is included.
- All travel expenses to and from the ChemADVISOR facilities, including hotel expenses, are not included in the course price.
- Payment is due in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Click here regarding pricing for this or any of our other courses.
- For more training information:
- Phone: +1-412-847-2000 or 800-466-3750 (United States)
14 days prior to start of course - Full refund
7 days prior to start of course - 50% refund
Less than 7 days - no refund
ChemADVISOR reserves the right to reschedule training up to two weeks prior to the scheduled course start date.