ChemADVISOR EHS&T Seminar 2014
Answering Industry`s Pain Points & Questions
ChemADVISOR is proud to announce the date of our EHS&T Seminar event in Europe for the year 2014. The EHS&T regulatory Seminar title ‘’Answering Industry’s Pain Points & Questions’’ will take place in Brussels on May 15th, 2014. Our seminar will provide a vital guidance on current and future Chemical regulations including the latest developments around the globe to ensure you remain compliant. Our global experts will be present during the day to answer your entire question and inquires.
Who should attend?
Regulatory affairs, product marketing, development and management, product compliance, business development and technical managers working in chemical use sectors
Why should I participate?
- Listen to ChemADVISOR’s native experts on how to be more prepared for implementation of Korea REACH as well as updates to Chemical legislation in the former Soviet Union (Russian Federation and neighboring countries)
- Learn more about how to protect your company, manage your risks and stay ahead of the competition when enter the global markets
- Learn how ChemADVISOR can help when introducing products to a new market
- Hear about the challenges of global GHS implementation and the latest developments with GHS implementation in China
- Learn more about ChemADVISOR’s extensive global regulatory database (LOLI) and how it can help you with compliance
- Get involved in a discussion with our subject matter experts on all aspects of Hazard communication
What’s different in relation to other similiar events?
This is 100% free event and an outstanding opportunity to network with colleagues in the industry or have a discussion with our experts.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email after subscription. Since the event is free, places are limited.
Thursday 15th May
9:30-10:00 Welcome and Registration
10:00-10:10 Welcome address
10:10-10:55 GHS Global Implementation, strategies for Handling Conflicting GHS Classifications and a focus on GHS Implementation in China.
10:55-11:40 TSCA Implementation and enforcement, Safe Chemicals Act.
11:40-11:55 Coffee Break
11:55-12:25 Russia and former Soviet republics, overview of chemical legislation (labeling, MSDS, substance and product registrations) and aspects of GHS.
12:25-12:35 Q &A
12:35-13:35 Lunch Break
13:35-14:20 K-REACH similarities and differences between K-REACH and EU REACH and how effective is the introduction of K-REACH expected to be? Are you ready for Korea’s new Chemical Regulation? Where else is the REACH –like Regulations emerging around the world?
14:20-14:50 A close look at ChemADVISOR`s List of Lists, The LOLI Regulatory Database content in general, and on consumer products in specific.
14:50-15:10 Coffee Break
15:10-15:55 How to approach global SDS authoring, how to decide when countries and products can be combined on a single document and when separate documents are needed. Discussion also includes:
- Confidentiality and private labelling
- Product labels (consumer vs. industrial)
- Document update
15:55-16:30 Regulatory Considerations When You Introduce a Product to a New market
Follow this link to download the program as a PDF.
Click here to add this event to your Outlook calendar.