View Upcoming Course Dates and Register
This one-day course provides information on important chemical control regulations in China, covering China REACH, toxic chemicals for import/export, Decree 591 and China GHS.
Under China REACH, manufacturers and importers of new chemical substances and restricted toxic chemicals must register with the Ministry of Environmental Protection before they can put their products on the Chinese market. Regulations on the Safety Administration of Hazardous Chemicals (Decree 591) are the principle regulations on managing hazardous chemicals in China. China has officially implemented the UN GHS since 2011 and GHS labels and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) must be provided by suppliers of hazardous chemicals, including foreign companies.
This course is designed to provide attendees with basic information of the regulations and their obligations on registration, licensing and hazard communications as a foreign exporter, importer, manufacturer or seller.
- New chemical notification (China REACH)
- Chemical inventory (IECSC)
- Notification types and data requirements
- Post-notification obligations
- China REACH versus EU REACH
- Toxic chemicals Restricted From Import/Export
- List of toxic chemicals severely restricted for Import/Export
- Required registration certificate and import/export clearance notification
- Regulations on the safe management of hazardous chemicals (Decree 591)
- Production license for hazardous chemicals
- Operating license for hazardous chemicals
- Safe use license for hazardous chemicals
- Registrations of hazardous chemicals
- Major hazard installations
- Hazardous chemicals for priority management
- China GHS
- Implementation status of China GHS
- China GHS relevant regulations and standards
- GHS classification
Upcoming Course Dates
* - Location link contains directions/accommodation information
- All full day courses run from 8:30 am – 4:30pm. Half day courses will run from 8:30 am – noon.
- All slides, handouts and manuals are included in the course price where applicable.
- Lunch during full day courses is included.
- All travel expenses to and from the ChemADVISOR facilities, including hotel expenses, are not included in the course price.
- Payment is due in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Click here regarding pricing for this or any of our other courses.
- For more training information:
- Phone: +1-412-847-2000 or 800-466-3750 (United States)
14 days prior to start of course - Full refund
7 days prior to start of course - 50% refund
Less than 7 days - no refund
ChemADVISOR reserves the right to reschedule training up to two weeks prior to the scheduled course start date.