This one-day course is designed to provide experienced hazard communication professionals with information on hazard communication requirements for Asia Pacific countries. Specifically covered for each country are:
- The applicable regulatory framework
- Identification of any relevant standards or guidelines pertaining to hazard communication
- Classification scheme (criteria or list based)
- Labelling requirements
- (M)SDS/SDS/CDS requirements
- Confidentiality provisions
The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) will be described and its impact on country hazard communication requirements will be discussed.
This course covers hazard communication requirements for industrial products in the Asia-Pacific region.
- GHS Overview
- Asia Pacific Regional Discussion of Hazard Communication Requirements
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- People’s Republic of China
- South Korea
This course is designed for people who are already familiar with OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard or people who have completed ChemADVISOR’s US Hazard Communication Essentials Course.
This course qualifies for recertification points for both ABIH and CHMMs. Contact the training coordinator at email@example.com for more information.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Event Dates||Location *||Event Registration|
|To Be Determined||Your Facility||Request Form|
|Nov 03, 2015||Pittsburgh, PA||Registration|