Asia-Pacific - SDS and Labelling Essentials
This one-day course is designed to provide experienced hazard communication professionals with information on hazard communication requirements for Asia Pacific countries. Specifically covered for each country are:
- The applicable regulatory framework
- Identification of any relevant standards or guidelines pertaining to hazard communication
- Classification scheme (criteria or list based)
- Labelling requirements
- (M)SDS/SDS/CDS requirements
- Confidentiality provisions
The newly developed Globally Harmonized System (GHS) will be described and its impact on country hazard communication requirements will be discussed.
This course covers hazard communication requirements for industrial products in the Asia-Pacific region.
- GHS Overview
- Asia Pacific Regional Discussion of Hazard Communication Requirements
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- People’s Republic of China
- South Korea
This course is designed for people who are already familiar with OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard or people who have completed ChemADVISOR’s US Hazard Communication Essentials Course.
Upcoming Course Dates
This course does not currently have any public offered courses scheduled. Please contact
for additional dates or to request a quote for onsite training.
- All full day courses run from 8:30 am – 4:30pm. Half day courses will run from 8:30 am – noon.
- All slides, handouts and manuals are included in the course price where applicable.
- Lunch during full day courses is included.
- All travel expenses to and from the ChemADVISOR facilities, including hotel expenses, are not included in the course price.
- Payment is due in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Click here regarding pricing for this or any of our other courses.
- For more training information:
14 days prior to start of course - Full refund
7 days prior to start of course - 50% refund
Less than 7 days - no refund
ChemADVISOR reserves the right to reschedule training up to two weeks prior to the scheduled course start date.