LOLI now has over 5000 lists!
The LOLI Database is the premier source of Environmental, Health and Safety chemical information in the world. With this quarter’s release of the database we have reached a milestone: over 5000 lists!
The LOLI Database was created in 1988 by Pat Dsida and Red Deupree, when the company was known as Regulatory Resources. Over the years, more and more global content has been added to help users of the database:
- Determine the status of their substances
- Write SDSs and labels
- Classify hazards
- Compare substances during product development
- Evaluate incoming vendor documents
- And much more!
The database is now available in many different formats, to meet the needs of our many different clients:
- The LOLI Datafeed is used for integration with other software applications
- LOLI Desktop is an application designed by ChemADVISOR that is hosted and maintained locally by the customer
- LOLI in the Cloud is the same application designed by ChemADVISOR that is hosted and maintained in the cloud by the ChemADVISOR
- The LOLI-SAP EH&S Compliance Suite is used in support of a SAP EH&S installation
- A LOLI Webservice can be used in the development of new online applications
LOLI content is also available through our ChemADVISOR Online application, and through applications that have been developed by our many partners.